Volunteers are the backbone of all Arts for All programs and services.
Arts for All is able to provide community service documentation for school service groups, youth groups, and other volunteer organizations.
**Please note all volunteers working in the schools and interacting with Arts for All participants will first need to complete an Arts for All volunteer application. In addition, all such volunteers will be required to submit to a background check.**
Interested in Volunteering?
How it works:
- Interested new volunteers should fill out the application below to start the background check process.
- Take a minute to review our Volunteer Handbook – it includes our volunteer philosophy, values, expectations, and code of conduct. All volunteers should review and sign the handbook before volunteering.
- You will then receive monthly emails with volunteer opportunities to sign up for.
- A volunteer orientation will either be scheduled, or you’ll be invited to attend the next upcoming orientation.
- You may sign up for volunteer opportunities prior to orientation and wait for staff approval.
Click the button to fill out application below!
See ALL upcoming volunteer opportunities and sign up directly by clicking the Calendar Button below.
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
We’re always in need of help with our studio! If you are computer savvy please consider contributing some time to A4A!
Come Volunteer as a Studio Class Assistant during our Winter Class schedule! The shifts are usually around 2.5 hours long. You will assist participants and teachers as needed. What a cool way to experience some of our classes!
Assist the artists while instructing workshops in visual art, dance, drama, music or creative movement. Assistants will be required to work hands-on with a variety of special education students/participants, all ages. Volunteer assistants must provide their own transportation. Arts for All art workshops are held in TBAISD classrooms and throughout the community.
Outside Classroom Volunteers:
Assist with Arts for All special events such as Local Community Events, Cherry Festival Special Needs Day, and the annual Spring Celebration Festival Day. Duties may include; workshop assistance, registration, pre-event prep work, set-up and clean-up crew, performers, student assistants, and more as the event requires.