Studio Arts: Yoga to Unwind
June 2 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm$10
Experience the calming techniques of soft music and guided movement for relaxing, turning inward, and letting go. Led by yogi and musician Jay Laura, who will play live music along with the audio while guiding the yoga session.
ALL ages. (Ages 8 and under must be accompanied by an adult; adults only need to pay if participating.) This inclusive event is open to people of ALL abilities.
Thursday, June 2nd, 5:30pm-6:30pm
Arts for All Studio: 1129 Woodmere Avenue, Suite A, Traverse City 49686
Free parking. MAP
Masks are not required but are highly recommended.
What to bring:
– Wear clothing that is comfortable for sitting, standing, and stretching.
– Clean, comfortable footwear such as socks or slippers are recommended.
– Bring a yoga mat if you have one. We have some yoga mats, but not enough for everyone – so if you would like to reserve one, please ask.
– (Optional) A water bottle is useful to stay hydrated!
Q: I need a ride, what are my options?
A: Our local public bus system offers on-demand rides! More information: https://www.bata.net/maps-schedules/link-on-demand/link-on-demand.html
(For informational purposes only. Arts for All is not affiliated with BATA and we are not responsible for your arrangements with BATA or any other transportation service.)
For questions or discounted tickets through our art scholarship program, please contact us:
– Message us on our website – look for the blue message bubble in the bottom right corner: artsforallnmi.org
– Facebook Messenger: facebook.com/ArtsForAllNMI
– Instagram: @artsforallnmi