- This event has passed.
Studio Arts: Juggling with Jay
May 19 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm$10
Learn juggling – a fun and relaxing talent you can share with friends and do anywhere, with almost anything you can hold! Individual and group techniques will be learned using different juggling objects. This class may be indoors, or outdoors in warm, sunny weather. Includes a set of take-home juggling scarves.
Ages 8 to Adult. This inclusive event is open to people of ALL abilities.
Thursday, May 19th, 5:30pm-6:30pm
Arts for All Studio: 1129 Woodmere Avenue, Suite A, Traverse City 49686
Free parking. MAP
Masks are not required but are highly recommended.
What to bring:
– Wear clothing and shoes that are comfortable for standing and light movement. Dress for the weather – if it is warm and sunny, we may juggle outside!
– (Optional) A water bottle is useful to stay hydrated!
Q: I need a ride, what are my options?
A: Our local public bus system offers on-demand rides! More information: https://www.bata.net/maps-schedules/link-on-demand/link-on-demand.html
(For informational purposes only. Arts for All is not affiliated with BATA and we are not responsible for your arrangements with BATA or any other transportation service.)
For questions or discounted tickets through our art scholarship program, please contact us:
– Message us on our website – look for the blue message bubble in the bottom right corner: artsforallnmi.org
– Facebook Messenger: facebook.com/ArtsForAllNMI
– Instagram: @artsforallnmi