- This event has passed.
Chill Yin Yoga with Live Music by Jay
January 26 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Ahhhh! Yin Yoga with LIVE MUSIC by Jay! Two Thursday evenings January 12th and 26th, 5:30-6:30pm. Join life-long musician and yoga enthusiast Jay Laura for guided movement to music and gentle yoga-style stretches and poses. Give yourself a revitalizing, relaxing finish to the day, infused with mind-body wellness. The routine can be adapted for standing, seated, and floor positions. Yoga mats are available upon request.
ALL ages. In this inclusive and accessible class, everyone of all abilities are welcome!
(PLEASE NOTE: Ages 8 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Those who need personal assistance with mobility, hygiene, medicine etc. must be accompanied by an authorized assistant.)
$10 per participant.
Parents / guardians / personal assistants are welcome to stay and do not have to pay if not actively participating in the class.
What to bring:
– Clothing that is comfortable for moving around.
– Clean, comfortable footwear – socks or slippers are also fine.
– A yoga mat if you have one. We have some yoga mats, but not enough for everyone, so please ask if you would like to reserve one.
– (Optional) A water bottle is useful to stay hydrated! We also have water on-site.
– (Optional) Face masks are not required but are highly recommended.
Q: I need a ride, what are my options?
A: Our local public bus system offers on-demand rides! More information: https://www.bata.net/maps-schedules/link-on-demand/link-on-demand.html
(For informational purposes only. Arts for All is not affiliated with BATA and we are not responsible for your arrangements with BATA or any other transportation service.)
For questions or discounted tickets through our art scholarship program, please contact us:
– Message us on our website – look for the blue message bubble in the bottom right corner: artsforallnmi.org
– Facebook Messenger: facebook.com/ArtsForAllNMI
– Instagram: @artsforallnmi
New Students Register Here
Returning Students Register by calling (231)947-1278 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org