Job and volunteer opportunities will be posted here as they become available.
Full Job Description – Click Here
Email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Up to $20 / hour
- Part-time (30-35 hours/week)
- Fun, creative, positive work environment with emphasis on work-life balance
- Location: Arts for All of Northern Michigan in Traverse City
- Experience working with people with disabilities
- Commitment to A4A’s mission
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Strong presence in Northern Michigan arts & culture community
- Proficiency or willingness to learn Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Jotform, MailChimp, Canva, etc.
- Marketing experience a plus
Arts & Cultural Instructors
Arts for All provides arts and cultural experiences to connect people of ALL abilities. Artists and arts/cultural instructors of all kinds are welcome to apply to teach paid single-time multiple-day workshops.
- $50 / teaching hour (+ $20/hour prep/cleanup)
- Your choice of day/time (Options: Saturday mornings + Mondays-Thursdays after 5:30pm during the school year / daytime during the summer)
- Experience teaching and/or serving diverse groups (different ages, abilities, and backgrounds) preferred
Email your resume and workshop proposals to: email@example.com
To learn more, contact us or read below about our different teaching opportunities:
STUDIO ARTS: Teach one-time classes or short-duration workshops in our studio space at Arts for All. Virtual classes are also considered.
ACCESS TO THE ARTS (Off-site arts & cultural experiences): If you wish to host an Arts for All class at YOUR business, studio, or organization, contact us! We bring our students to your unique spaces and places.
ART ESCAPES (In-school arts workshops): Teach school-based workshops as a guest Teaching Artist in Northwest Education Services programs. (Information coming in Fall 2022.)
ARTS FOR ALL HOMES (Arts workshops at rehabilitation and senior / retirement homes): New program coming soon! Contact us if you are interested in teaching an arts/cultural workshop at senior care homes or if you are interested in having Arts for All provide these workshops for your organization.
Subjects being considered:
- 2d art (drawing, painting, printmaking, mixed media)
- 3d art (clay, wood, fiber arts, mixed media sculpture)
- Cultural arts (ethnic and indigenous arts and culture, MI lifestyle culture e.g. agriculture and farming, beekeeping, gardening, sustainability)
- Movement, mobility, and body-mind wellness (dance, yoga, martial arts, tai chi, etc.)
- Animation, film, video
- Storytelling, creative writing, playwriting – music (instrumental and voice)
- Acting, musical theatre
- YOUR ideas!
Volunteer With Us!
From time to time, we also need volunteers! Our volunteer opportunities include:
- Assisting a teacher with an art class
- staffing our table at fairs, fundraisers, and similar events
- Arts for All studio and class preparation (setup, takedown)
To volunteer, please review the information on our Volunteer page.
Thank you for your interest!