Who does your donation help?
Arts for All has been serving the residents of northern Michigan for over 25 years, providing arts and cultural experiences and for people of all abilities.
Inclusive Donor Options
We believe that gifts of all sizes are equally valuable – just as we advocate for inclusion and equitable access for all, we want to acknowledge that individuals make contributions in amounts that are meaningful to them.
Giving Circle – Any Gift at or above $1,000
Sustaining Givers – Any Monthly amount meaningful to the giver
Giving Circle & Sustaining Givers all:
- Receive a clay heart created by A4A student artists of their choosing to be affixed with their name, their honoree, or anonymous.
- Are able to indicate if they would like to be listed as a program sponsor.
- Are included on the website and in quarterly newsletters.
- Receive a membership of their choosing with their gift.
But what does YOUR giving do?
- A gift of $10 a month could provide a 6-week scholarship for a student to attend the popular dance workshops.
- A gift of $20 a month could provide two artist visits to a classroom to experience a workshop like drumming, dancing, painting.
- A gift of $50 a month could provide a 4 week in-classroom residency for a local classroom to learn and create a final piece or performance in workshops like art journaling, story telling, martial arts, and more.