Arts for All of Northern Michigan provides arts and cultural experiences to connect people of ALL abilities.
- We are striving to create a sense of belonging, for and among all, in our community.
- We are creating spaces and activities where everyone grows, gains, and connects,
and where there is value for all.
- We want people to experience happy and joyful connections.
- We want people to feel safe.
- We want more accessible places and inclusive experiences in the broader community.
We want to inspire others to do the same.
Art was the first of all languages. It remains today our best and most universal vehicle for expression. For many people with disabilities, the arts are an important way to define themselves in our world.
Arts for All provides access and inclusive opportunities for children and adults with and without disabilities to experience and grow through the arts. Since 1993, Arts for All has touched the lives of thousands of children and adults of all abilities in northwest lower Michigan through music, dance, drama, creative writing and visual art.
Arts for All is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and seek to be an inclusive organization in our staff, board, and volunteers.
Acts of Kindness (AOK) Endowment Fund
Arts for All of Northern Michigan has been blessed with the gift of the Acts of Kindness Endowment created by Dee and Gregg Smith. This endowment to benefit Arts for All’s programs is managed by the Grand Traverse Regional Community Foundation (gtrcf.org). Acts of Kindness/AOK Endowment. The Smiths created this endowment to honor Dee’s mother, Helen, who was disabled in her early 50s by a stroke and she was an artist. Thank you so much Dee and Gregg for supporting our mission all these years! We are truly grateful and blessed!
2022 Wine Tour Fundraiser Sponsors
Arts for All extends a sincere thank-you to our sponsors, donors, and participants of our Old Mission Wine Tour fundraiser, held March 31st, 2022. Black Star Farms, Chateau Chantal, and Chateau Grand Traverse graciously hosted us with select wine tastings and amazing food pairings.
Thank you Traverse City Wine and Beer Tours for transporting our group via the TC Trolley. Lastly, a heart full of gratitude to Real Estate One Charitable Foundation for matching 50% of all funds raised for this event!
Our 2021-2022 Sponsors
Arts for All is grateful to receive operational and professional Support from the following:
- Real Estate One Charitable Foundation
- Acts of Kindness Endowment Fund
- Grand Traverse Regional Community Foundation
- Michigan Arts & Culture Council (formerly Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs)
- Traverse Bay Sunrise Rotary Club
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Arts Midwest
- Optimist Club of Traverse City
- Northwest Michigan Arts & Culture Network