On November 27th, we’re participating in a global day of giving known as #GivingTuesday.
Last year you helped us raise nearly $2,000!
These donations went towards our programming, and we were able to add more Art Escapes classes, and move into our new space!
Help us reach our goal of $3,000 this year!
How You Can Help
- Share your story of why you support Arts for All of Northern Michigan. This can be accompanied with a selfie, short video, or picture! We’d love to hear your story. Be sure to tag us in your post!
- Be sure to use our hashtags #GiveMoreArt #GivingArtDay along with #GivingTuesday and #MyGivingStory
- Submit your #MyGivingStory at http://mygivingstory.givingtuesday.org/
- Become a partner! This is for any business interested in starting a campaign for us on Social Media and helping share our mission with the community.
- Become an ambassador! This is for participants, volunteers, staff and anyone who has had a connection with A4A and will start a campaign for us on Social Media.
- VOLUNTEER! Another great way to give, is to volunteer at one of our events (Which are super fun!) Visit http://www.artsforallnmi.org/volunteer/ to sign up!
- If you have any questions, or need help please e-mail email@example.com
How to Campaign
Along with sharing your #MyGivingStory and our social posts, please feel encouraged to create a Campaign to donate on your facebook page! This can be done by doing the following—
- go to create a status update
- select “Support Nonprofit”
- select “Arts for All of Northern Michigan”
- raise some money!
The big day to push for donations is on Giving Tuesday, November 27th, 2018.