On November 27th, we’re participating in a global day of giving known as #GivingTuesday.
Giving Tuesday is a global giving movement that has been built by individuals, families, organizations, businesses and communities in countries around the world. Millions of people have come together to support and champion the causes they believe in and the communities in which they live.
Last year you helped us raise nearly $2,000!
These donations went towards our programming, and we were able to add more Art Escapes classes, and move into our new space!
This year, we want to #givemoreart on #givingartday, and you can help us do that by donating on November 27th, in support of our Swingshift & the Stars Campaign, which is helping us expand and improve our programming!
Help us reach our goal of $3,000 this year!
How You Can Help
- Share your story of why you support Arts for All of Northern Michigan. This can be accompanied with a selfie, short video, or picture! We’d love to hear your story. Be sure to tag us in your post!
- Be sure to use our hashtags #GiveMoreArt #GivingArtDay along with #GivingTuesday and #MyGivingStory
- Submit your #MyGivingStory at http://mygivingstory.givingtuesday.org/
- Become a partner! This is for any business interested in starting a campaign for us on Social Media and helping share our mission with the community.
- Become an ambassador! This is for participants, volunteers, staff and anyone who has had a connection with A4A and will start a campaign for us on Social Media.
- VOLUNTEER! Another great way to give, is to volunteer at one of our events (Which are super fun!) Visit http://www.artsforallnmi.org/volunteer/ to sign up!
- If you have any questions, or need help please e-mail email@example.com
How to Campaign
Along with sharing your #MyGivingStory and our social posts, please feel encouraged to create a Campaign to donate on your facebook page! This can be done by doing the following clicking the button below!