Teach With Us!
Arts for All of Northern Michigan provides arts and cultural opportunities for disabled people, all ages, and all abilities. We are seeking artists and instructors to teach paid classes and workshops in visual, performing, and cultural arts.
ART ESCAPES 2022: To teach workshops as a guest artist in our region’s schools/classrooms, please complete this form.
ACCESS STUDIO: To teach classes/workshops at our art studio space, please complete this form. Virtual classes, or “field trips” taking place at your professional studio, are also possible.
You can also email us with your questions and teaching proposals.
Subjects being considered:
- 2d art (drawing, painting, printmaking, mixed media)
- 3d art (clay, wood, fiber arts, mixed media sculpture)
- Cultural arts (ethnic and indigenous arts and culture, MI lifestyle culture e.g. agriculture and farming, beekeeping, gardening, sustainability)
- Movement and mobility (dance, yoga, martial arts, tai chi, etc.)
- Animation, film, video
- Storytelling, creative writing, playwriting – music (instrumental and voice)
- Acting, musical theatre
- YOUR ideas!
Volunteer With Us!
From time to time, we also need volunteers! Our volunteer opportunities include:
- Assisting a teacher with an art class
- staffing our table at fairs, fundraisers, and similar events
- Arts for All studio and class preparation (setup, takedown)
To volunteer, please review the information on our Volunteer page.
Thank you for your interest!