Want to lend a hand, or even a paintbrush?
Whether it’s financial support, in-kind donations, becoming a
volunteer, we so appreciate your help.
Inclusive Donor Options
We believe that gifts of all sizes are equally valuable – just as we advocate for inclusion and equitable access for all, we want to acknowledge that individuals make contributions in amounts that are meaningful to them.
Giving Circle – Any Gift at or above $1,000
Sustaining Givers – Any Monthly amount meaningful to the giver
Giving Circle & Sustaining Givers all:
- Receive a clay heart created by A4A student artists of their choosing to be affixed with their name, their honoree, or anonymous.
- Are able to indicate if they would like to be listed as a program sponsor.
- Are included on the website and in quarterly newsletters.
- Receive a membership of their choosing with their gift.
But what does YOUR giving do?
- A gift of $10 a month could provide a 6-week scholarship for a student to attend the popular dance workshops.
- A gift of $20 a month could provide two artist visits to a classroom to experience a workshop like drumming, dancing, painting.
- A gift of $50 a month could provide a 4 week in-classroom residency for a local classroom to learn and create a final piece or performance in workshops like art journaling, story telling, martial arts, and more.
Other ways to support our studio:
Check out our wish list if you’d like some ideas for general supply donations!
For more information about these or other ways to support Arts for All, email us.
Click through the pages below to learn more about what we do and how you can help.
Craving something sweet?
Want to treat yo’ self – or maybe someone special?
For the months of Jan-Feb, Aerie Restaurant & Lounge at the Grand Traverse Resort will be donating $1 of each dessert purchased to support our programming!
We can’t think of a better reason to order dessert – can you?! See you there!
Who does your donation help?
Arts for All has been serving the residents of northern Michigan for over 27 years, providing arts-related experiences and opportunities for people of all abilities.
Support for the many Arts for All programs comes from individual donations, business donations, sponsorships and grants.
HUGE thanks to our annual sponsors, donors and grantors.